1 cup popped popcorn
4 Tbsp butter
1 bag of mini marshmallows
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
1/2 cup of holiday M&M's
Sprinkles Red & Green (optional)
1. Pop the popcorn. I prefer stove top popping but you are welcome to microwave a bag if that's all you have. Pour the popcorn into a bowl and remove any unpopped kernels.
2. Melt the butter on the stove top.
3. Pour in bag of marshmallows and white chocolate chips, turn heat to medium. You'll want to avoid burning the marshmallows. Mix until completely melted (creamy texture)
4. Pour in bowl of popcorn. Use a spatula to mix the marshmallow cream with the popcorn.
5. Add Your M&M's. I add as much as your heart desires. I also added white chocolate chips in mine
6. Put sprinkles
7. And finally, let cool. (okay, you can sneak in a couple bites)
8. DIG IN